- 1 teaspoon of shea butter (raw)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of starch (potatoes, corn.. whatever)
- almond oil or olive oil (optional)
- essential oil 1 drop, I use mint and lavander
Heat the shea butter in the microwave oven (or in a better healthy way), in a pot mix the baking soda and starch and add the liquefied shea butter (careful, don't burn yourself!) add the E.O and a little bit of almond or olive oil for creamy texture, and you have your creamy healthy deodorant!
I use this almost every day except when I know I have to go to a special event or when I know I am going to sweat a lot.