I hope that my experience of losing my job will be helpful for other people in the same situation..
I really have a job, that starts in two and a half weeks, BUT
- it takes an hour to get there
- they pay me the half of what I earn now (and it is not so much)
- work time seems to be from 9 to 8 (whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???)
BUT (again) it is better that nothing, with this I will pay the rent, and the money to get there. So I have this two weeks to find a new life-friendly position.
So this was/is my plan
- Believe I can find something better in a short time (really believe it)
- Let go my negative thinking to keep enthusiastic and motivated
- Send resume (a LOT), like 6 a day
- Call the companies I want to work to and ask if they need someone (all of them)
- Ask to everyone if they know about new job positions for my work experience.
I will keep you updated....