Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2013

Time flies

"Time flies. Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us wants is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go. Time."
Grey's Anatomy: time has come today episode


Seems to me that today I have lost my inspiration to write blog posts, luckily enough my book characters are still invading my mind and driving me insane, that's good, it means that I will write more pages.

It is the second time I started this blog post, the first title was "things we want, things we are" but I realized that now, the only think I would like is MORE TIME, more time to do what I like:

= write my blog
+ write my book
+ exercise 
+ meditate
+ relax
+ read new books (like, "fifty shades of gray" Am I the only one who did not read it?)
+ cook 
+ time for my self
+ time to paint
+ time to get shopping for paint
+ time to play piano and guitar

don't get me wrong, it is not that I don't have of time to do that, I have (maybe expect for piano and guitar), but it seems that because I WANT to do it all I must do all that with hurry and it like I do that on automatic pilot.. 
Maybe time is just a mental illusion, and I just have to slow and enjoy what I am currently doing instead of thinking of the next task I have to do or I want to do. 
I am lucky, I just need to enjoy more my life.. =)

All I want for my future is looking back and have not regrets on what I have done with the time of my life.


Tay


You can enter in the mood of this post with: Someone like you: Adele 

No comments:

Post a Comment