Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2013

the pleasure of being alone

I have a soft point for being alone, I kind of have a love and hate relationship with be with myself. I love having a caring and special mate in my life and I am grateful for that, and even tough I love spending time alone, eating directly from the pan, play soft and sad music, write, light my salt lights.. this makes me happy, missing your sweet half, it is a bittersweet feeling, like pain and pleasure together..

But I am sure that when I will turn down the volume, clean the pan and turn of the lights I will miss him to death, hoping that tomorrow arrives very fast! Luckily enough work meeting out of town are rare!

Good night!

Get the mood by listening: such grate heights by Iron and wine

No comments:

Post a Comment